الأربعاء، 18 يناير 2012

Conclusion

,



To sum up, we find that AADC had great and important  information systems. And they are using it to facilitate their service, organize their task, and satisfied their user. According to our study we come up with these points:

  •   Gain a lot of information about AADC Systems.

  •    Know how the data are converted to information, and information are converted to knowledge in the real system.

  •     Systems are used to facilitate company task, but   in some cases it have negative sides.

  •     E-service and Smart system are most used systems in the most organization.

  •     We have to be creative in doing systems and look outside the bounders .


2 التعليقات to “Conclusion”

  • 21 يناير 2012 في 5:21 ص
    Banafsg66 says:

    in my oppinion that AADC have many avaliable service
    and Work Process Methods and Technology to be customer satisfaction

  • 20 نوفمبر 2020 في 6:51 م
    غير معرف says:

    I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one fateful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from a very honest man Mr, Benjamin. She introduced me to this honest loan officer Mr, Benjamin  who helped me get a loan within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on my feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: 247officedept@gmail.com    they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this honest man  and  you can be save as well .WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

إرسال تعليق

 

Al Ain Distribution Company ( AADC ) information System Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates